Here is an amazing product that reduces constipation and diarrhea while stimulating our natural intestinal microflora. TruFiber reduces intestinal gas and restores natural elimination! It has no taste, no grit and dissolves rapidly in water or juice. TruFiber™, a soluble fiber, is uniquely formulated to stimulate probiotics to restore regularity.
- TruFiber™ contains two unique sources of soluble, prebiotic fiber: Sunfiber® and Inulin.
- One serving or one level scoop (11 cc) of TruFiber provides slightly more than 14% of the recommended 25 gram Daily Value for fiber.
- TruFiber™ is a tasteless, white powder that mixes fast and clear with no grit or thickening.
- Sunfiber® or PHGG is derived from seeds of the guar plant and is partially hydrolyzed to improve solubility and reduce viscosity. It has been clinically proven to improve regularity at levels corresponding to two servings of TruFiber™ (see scientific references). Sunfiber® is a registered trademark of Taiyo International, Inc.
- Inulin is isolated from roots of the chicory plant. It has a lower molecular weight (shorter carbohydrate chains) than PHGG and provides a synergistic prebiotic effect.
TABLE 1: COMPOSITION AND FUNCTIONS OF TruFiber™
Amt/3.6 g Ser.
|SOLUBLE FIBER SOURCES|
|3.37 grams||Improves regularity and stimulates Bifidobacteria|
|0.18 grams||Stimulates Lactobacillus & Bifidobacteria probiotics|
|2,000 CU||Digests cellulose and releases soluble prebiotics|
|Hemicellulase||4,700 HCU||Digests hemicellulose, stimulates probiotics|
|Pectinase||5,800 AJDU||Improves prebiotic activity of fruit pectins|
|Xylanase||1,100 XU||Improves prebiotic activity of xylan carbohydrates|
* See www.trufiber.net for more information.
Fiberase™ BIFIDOGENIC ENZYMES
TruFiber contains the Fiberase complex of fiber digesting enzymes. These enzymes are not produced in the human body but occur naturally throughout the plant kingdom; they are listed above in Table #1 along with their corresponding enzymatic activity per serving. Fiberase enzymes are called bifidogenic because they improve the prebiotic activity of fiber present in fruits, vegetables and whole grains resulting in enhanced stimulation of Bifidobacteria. Fiberase enzymes are also lactogenic meaning they stimulate the growth of various Lactobacillus probiotics (Patent Pending).
The two prebiotic fiber sources in TruFiber stimulate both Bifidobacteria and Lactobacillus probiotics by directly providing a microbial food source within the intestinal tract. The TruFiber enzyme complex improves the prebiotic activity of whole foods in the diet by partially digesting their long chain fiber residues and provides time-released microbial nutrition. The dual action of prebiotic fiber plus Fiberase enzymes is synergistic. For added effectiveness TruFiber can be taken with a high potency probiotic such as Theralac® (www.theralac.com).
Note: Certain prebiotics such as the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are not as selective for probiotics as the Sunfiber® and Inulin used in TruFiber. Excess bloating and gas can result when non-probiotic bacteria are stimulated by products containing FOS type prebiotics.
TruFiber has been shown to improve the following conditions
(see scientific references).
- Constipation and poor elimination
- Diarrhea and loose stools
- Poor absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Low Bifidobacteria levels in colon
- Low Lactobacillus CFU in small intestine
- High cholesterol and triglycerides
The most common response to taking TruFiber is improved regularity with more uniform stool consistency and intestinal comfort. Improvements in nutrient absorption result in enhanced energy and a greater feeling of wellness.